Why dogs smell butts Why dogs smell butts

My CAPS!!! OH NOES!!!

Please, and I've said this to a whole lotta people, optimize your sound. As a South African, you must understand that every megabyte of cap is PURE GOLD! T___T I've just downloaded three full songs to watch a movie that should've been no bigger than 1MB.

Anyway, on to your animation! :D

Great use of music; it really heightened the atmosphere! And a fun motage of the party, too! And the character design of the dogs is adorable - I was smiling at their cuteness the entire time.

Also, Flash is ACTUALLY man's best friend, and has great smoothing with its drawing tools. It's unnessecary to "sukkel" with Paint and then having to import it, erase imperfections and all that. It's a lovely time saver.

Other than that, great fun! And what a sweet story, too! (Poor dogs, though) :3

Can't wait to see your next creation! ^^

AN Account of Gobble AN Account of Gobble

Gobble!

So true!! Gobble is adorable!!! I was really looking forward to this one, and you haven't let me down. ^^

I'm just sad you had to cut a few scenes! And such a downer of an ending, too. Downer in a good way, though. :P

Can't wait to see the next one! ;D

The Matrix Reboot The Matrix Reboot

Good, except for..

If I wanted to rewatch the film to hear all that dialogue for the umpteenth time, I would've popped the DVD in right now. Never be afraid to record new dialogue to spice things up. For example, if you were to give Morpheus a high-pitched voice with a lisp, then it would've been an instant recipe for a parody, which would keep viewers interested.

And remember, if the voices aren't speaking, the characters' lips shouldn't continue moving. ^^; It can become really distracting, which is never good.

But I must add the way you drew the characters is delightful! :D Especially Neo with his skew little face! Really, really great job on that!

Keep on keepin' on! ^^

Striking Pins Striking Pins

Great except for just one thing...

Aww, I couldn't hear a thing! I had to turn up the volume countless times! ^^;

I agree with SimCorder; when your animation only ends up as 500-odd KB, you can sit back, relax and set the compression rate a little lower. ;)

Also, I was constantly looking around to see which pin was talking. Try making such characters' speech animation more elaborate, and even though we've been told lip-syncing isn't such a big deal, it'll always add something to an animation if the lip movements, however random, match up to the speed of the speech.

Other than that, it was fun and original with a delightful set of characters! Can't wait to see more of you! :D

Another Assassination Another Assassination

Good job

Wow, it really shows you put a lot of effort into the animation! (which is rare in our Multimedia group)

Like I said, good job :) And way fun music! :3

TUKS Student Diary EP.1 TUKS Student Diary EP.1

Not bad at all!

I think the voice acting adds something to the movie. It feels sullen, mundane, laid back; I think it suits it!

"Target locked" and "It's the hardy" -- great punchlines! And a cool character design concept, like South Park crossed with Rayman!

Great stuff! :D

Timmy goes Sonic! Timmy goes Sonic!

Potential!

The pacing was great at the beginning, in fact that's the first thing I noticed, but from the space station onwards was just a little too slow.

I have to say I agree with kunsai -- there's some great potential here! You have an electric sense of humour: the old man laughing hysterically, the random farts, the music choice at the end... Definitely keep on keeping on and you should end up getting far! Reach for the stars!

Health and Safety CUBED! Health and Safety CUBED!

Makes me think!

Nope, I'm never going to the UK! ^^;

The character and environment design is delightful! It kind of gives it the feel of an adventure game like Little Big Adventure. But still, a moving commentary, nonetheless. I was smiling at the characters the whole time, though! :3

Not meant to be Not meant to be

Sugoi!

When they fell on top of each other, I was like, "Gasp! Love Hina!" Don't worry, that's a good thing! :3

I'm so sad they didn't end up together. They're such adorable and lovable characters, and would've been even more so together. Only one word comes to mind when watching this: "KAWAII!!!" >///<

Casadora responds:

Well thank you. Well at least it didn't end with killing one another.

Sports Day Sports Day

Gasp!

It so totally reminded me of those Olympic video games that were on the SNES. I absolutely love the animation style. And the way the archer's arrow went through the air was brilliant! And it was so fast paced, which compliments the theme.

Just one thing, though. Those speech bubbles bombarded me a bit... they were Olympian quick. o.O